As the Christmas season is drawing closer, Spirit of Joy and Happiness is in the air. To add to the spirit of celebration, MCCP Team-28 announces Kuswar and Cake making competition.
Please submit your entries online before 24-11-2019, and deliver the items at Ruwi Church on 27-11-2019 between 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm, with a clear label mentioning the name, MCCP membership Number and Mobile Number. For further assistance, please contact Vikas  on that day.
The following home-made traditional Kuswar and Cake to be presented at the competition:
- Rose Cookies – Kokis
- Traditional Christmas Fruit Cake (Plum)
- Participants taking part in Cake Competition, Quantity should be minimum half Kg (500gms).
- Participants taking part in Kuswar, quantity has to be minimum 5pcs in each category.
- The cake should be traditional Christmas Fruit Cake (Plum)
- Recipe details should be presented with the item.
- Judgment criteria will be on the basis of Authenticity, Savor and Presentation
- Judges’ decision is final and incontestable.
- Registration is by email [email protected]or mccpoman.com with membership details and category to participate.
- Last Date for entries is 24.11.2019
- Items to be delivered at Ruwi Church compound on 27.11.2019 – Between 6 pm – 8 pm
- MCCP reserves all the rights on selection.
For further more information contact: Terence Dsouza | 99825066, Praveen Serra | 99832714, Reshma Dcosta | 96073619, Merita Pinto | 91881547