As the Christmas season is drawing closer, the Spirit of Joy and Happiness is in the air. To add to the spirit of celebration, MCCP Team-28 announces the Annual Christmas Crib making competition.
Please submit your online entries with the photograph of the Crib uploaded to the same on or before 25-12-2022 only. For further assistance please contact the below-mentioned numbers.
Rules and regulations are as follows:
- Participation is open to registered MCCP members only.
- Christmas Crib is the depiction of the birth of Jesus. The crib should be creative and display the same.
- Ready-made crib settings will not be considered for the contest.
- Members who are willing to participate need to fill out the online form available on mccpoman.com. Entries will be entertained by only those who have registered through the website.
- Subsequently, Contestants should also send photographs of the crib through the form at www.mccpoman.com by 25.12.2022.
- A team of judges will visit the homes of the shortlisted contestants, and the dates of the visit will be notified days before, and the time of the visit will be informed a day before.
- The competition will have 3 winners.
- MCCP reserves all the rights on ownership of design and make-ship, and also on selection.
Please submit the following form:
For further information please contact Vikas Fernandes: at 95899421, Praveen Serra:99832714, Reshma D’costa: at 96073619, Merita Pinto: at 91881547, Tresilla Menezes: at 91164347.