As the Christmas season draws closer, the Spirit of Joy and Happiness is in the air. To add to the spirit of celebration, MCCP Team-28 announces Cake making competition.
Please submit your entries online before 28-11-2022, and deliver the items at Ruwi Church on 01-12-2022 between 6.00 pm to 6.30 pm, with a clear label mentioning the name, MCCP Membership Number, and Mobile Number. For further assistance, please get in touch with Vikas Fernandes:95899421 on that day.
The following home-made traditional Kuswar and Cake to be presented at the competition:
- Traditional Christmas Fruit Cake (Plum)
- For participants taking part in Cake Competition, the Quantity should be a minimum of half Kg (500gms).
- The cake should be a traditional Christmas Fruit Cake (Plum)
- Recipe details should be presented with the item.
- Judgment criteria will be on the basis of Authenticity, Savor and Presentation
- The judges’ decision is final and incontestable.
- Registration is on the website only with membership details by filling in the following form and category to participate. Kindly contact the below numbers for further assistance.
- The last Date for entries is 28.11.2022.
- Items are to be delivered at Ruwi Church compound on 01.12.2022 – Between 6 pm – 6.30 pm
- MCCP reserves all the rights on selection.
Fill in the following form to participate in this competition:
For further information, contact: Vikas Fernandes: at 95899421, Praveen Serra:99832714, Reshma D’costa: at 96073619, Merita Pinto:91881547, Tresilla Menezes: 91164347.
- Announcements (91)
- Archive (45)
- Events (48)
- Fresh Updates (44)
- Home Slide (63)
- Latest News (84)
- Legal Corner (2)
- Round up (7)
- Spirituality (13)
- Youth (2)
- ಕೊ೦ಕ್ಣಿ ಸ೦ಸಾರ್ (3)