“Love is making space in your life for someone else” – Neill F. Marriott
As you are aware MCCP is organizing MANGALOREAN MILAN – a Fun Sports Day including Volleyball &Throw ball on 9th February 2018 at the Wadi Kabir Ground.
This provides us with an opportunity to celebrate Valentine’s day. Towards the same, we will be conducting a Valentine’s Day message contest in Konkani and English.
The rules of the contest are as below:
- The contest is open only to registered MCCP Members.
- Language: Konkani or English
- Word limit: Not more than 80 words.
- One Participation per Membership/ Family
- As Valentine’s Day is celebrated in appreciation of Love, the message can be addressed to Spouse, Parents or Siblings.
- Participants have to be a registered member, and the participation is strictly through filling the online form available in www.mccpoman.com and the message should be submitted through the same. Entries from any other platform will not be entertained.
- Messages will be judged and awarded based on Meaning, Emotions, Innovation, and Writers Creativity.
- Last day for sending in the entries is 6th February 2018.
For further information and assistance please feel free to contact: Vijay D’Cunha 99055486/ Dynet Fernandes 92165898