Easy to follow dosa recipe to accompany any curry or gravy.
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 cup broken rice
- 1 cooked rice
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- salt as per taste
- In a mixer grinder add 1 cup long grain rice, 1 cup broken rice, 1 cooked rice washed and soaked overnight or for 2-3 hours & 1 cup grated coconut & grind to a smooth paste.
- Add little water at a time & check the consistency it should not be granular but fine milky batter paste.
- Add water to the mixer ½ cup mix & add to the batter. Stir well and add ½ tsp roasted cumin powder & salt as per taste.
- In a hot pan add oil and wipe with a kitchen tissue. Pour the batter & swirl it evenly.
- Add oil on the sides & keep the lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
Open and fold in half and then quarter and serve with your favourite chutney or coconut curry.
Tip: The cooked rice makes the bread soft and the coconut and cumin powder makes it tasty. The few drops of oil around the batter in the pan help in ease of removal of the bread from the pan.
Courtesy : Indian Curry Recipez