Rules and regulations are as follows:
- Participation is open to registered MCCP members only.
- A Christmas Crib is the depiction of the birth of Jesus. The crib should be creative and display the same.
- Ready-made crib settings will not be considered for the contest.
- Members who are willing to participate need to fill the online form available on mcpoman.com. Entries will be entertained of only those who have registered through the website.
- Subsequently, Contestants should also send photographs of the crib to email@example.com 25th of December, 2017.
- A team of judges will visit the homes of the shortlisted contestants on 29th December, 2017. The time will be informed prior to 24 hours.
- The competition will have 3 winners. The results will be announced on 9th February, 2018 during “Mangalorean Day” grand celebration at Wadi Kabir.
For further details, kindly contact: Dynet Fernandes (92846578)/ Terrence D’souza (99825066)